Location: Head Office with travel to vatious sites.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
We are looking for an IT Technical Analyst to join our team. You will be based at our head office in Welwyn Garden City and will be required to travel to sites in and around London.
You will be working as part of the IT team to ensure the smooth running of the entire Infrastructure setup, support end users and to provide upgrades and expand the setup as per the technical requirements. Updating and improving the organisation databases with a high level of report writing and developing dashboard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the development of GCL’s IT systems, policies, and procedures.
- To assess new software/systems and make recommendations.
- To monitor and report on security breaches and implement client’s IT security and system controls.
- To assess client’s IT training needs and provide training/support to staff in standard software and in-house written application programs.
- To manage and implement IT projects within agreed timescales.
- To maximise the operational availability of all IT systems through proactive monitoring.
- To assist and provide technical support for the organization’s web site development.
- Expand SQL database, report writing.
- Develop Power BI to produce reports.
- Day to Day general IT support.
- Experience of implementing various Technology components like Office 365.
- Experience of Migrating systems and databases.
- Experience of proving training to the Business users.
- Good communications skills.
- Good knowledge in using SQL, writing queries.
- Evaluating risk, analysing and planning risk assessment, capacity and disaster recover.
- Desktops: Windows 10.
- Server: 2008, 2012, 2019.
- Active Directory.
- Office 365, Azure AD, Microsoft Teams.
- Power BI.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the IT industry,
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Be Fluent in SQL and have used MS Power BI and Power Apps.
- Experience of, SharePoint, ISO 27001 and RedHat would be an advantage.
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com