This project involved large scale substructure works leading on to the development of RC basements and 4no RC frames. The construction consists of 1600 residential units, retail & office space, as well as leisure and cultural facilities. Extensive temporary works design and build was present throughout in order to accommodate the
- Large scale excavations, earth movement and groundworks undertaken in order to civilise the site and prepare for frames.
- Heightened environmental awareness in order to deliver the development as sustainably and efficiently as possible.
- 4no cranes servicing double height frames and sub-structure.
- Additional marketing suite bid undertaken and completed during the project
- Use of Peri Jump system in the construction of numerous double height lift RC cores
- Complete design and delivery of site access roads, hoarding, entrance gates and illuminated sign bases.
- GASS falsework design and implementation to overcome various structural design issues including extensive use double height frames
- Less than 3mm tolerance in RC columns and walls in order to accommodate an innovative and highly complex precast design system imported from the Netherlands.