Civils Package consisted of the following elements
- Excavation of a double lift basement
- Installation and monitoring of a complex TW scheme to support the surrounding roads andbuildings
- Installation of a ‘’Needle Support TW System’’ to a 7 story Georgian listed building for theconstruction of a new basement
- Reduce dig and monitor of the basement to the under side of the existing building
RC Package consisted of the following elements
- Top down construction of the main Substation building
- Central double core constructed in slip-form
- Main double car lift constructed in twin wall
- Stair core constructed alongside the existing listed building using a precast panel and a Triojump system.
- Construction of the upper floor slab
- Assistance with design and planning of the TW system with Galliford Try’s design team.
- Introduction and use of Precast Twin wall and pre-cast wall sections to find a solution for theconstruction of the new RC building along side the existing, to minimise delay to the project.
- Development of the dug sequence for the works carried out under the existing building
- Design and installation of a large gantry for the removal of the spoil from site